Cute Affordable Summer Loungewear Outfits
It’s summer 2020 and boy, what a summer it is turning into! All the more reason to stay cute and comfy!
We are staying home, working from home, creating from home, doing all the things from home. My wardrobe hasn’t changed that drastically, but I know for others, theirs has, commence cute summer loungewear!
Our cute weekend outfits are sitting neglected. Our boss babe work attire is losing its glimmer, but folks, our leggings have taken on the title of MVP.
No offense to our beloved leggings, but I’m sick and tired of being in those suckers. It’s time to get some cute pieces that I can interchange and be comfortable in, yet still, look like a functioning and responsible adult for the ‘gram…Am I right?
now, let’s get cute!
The time has come, so put some sweat-proof makeup on, understand the power of saying no to your friends trying to get you to go out and socialize, get a cute outfit on, and have a glorious day isolated. Remember babe, the only person you should be getting cute for is yourself!
Here are some easy and affordable loungewear pieces and accessories to take your Netflix game up a notch.
- UO Tally Smocked Halter Top : $29.00
- Aerie Easy Shortall : $29.96
- Upwest French Terry Jogger Pant : $48.00
- Free People Milano Scrunchie : $6.00
- Out From Under Sawyer Pull On Short : $34.00
- Aerie Vintage Tie T-Shirt : $17.97
- Out From Under Lily Lounge Jumpsuit : $59.00
- Birkenstock Sandals : $135.00
- Quay Eclectic Blue Light Glasses : $29.00
- Aerie Sunday Soft Distressed Crew Sweatshirt : $33.71
- AE High-Waisted Ruffled Tulip Runner Short : $20.97
What are you rockin’ this summer? Do you have a go-to outfit for lounging around the house in? Let us know in the comments!
Save this article for later by pinning the image below and follow The ChaCha Blog on Pinterest for more: