good questions to ask on a first date…
A first date can go one of two ways… Great or God awful.
Making sure you ask the right questions is vital to securing the safety of your future. These days, from what I hear, the only real way to meet people is online and that’s just terrifying to me.
First, catfishing is real.
Second, they may seem normal through a computer, but when you finally meet them, you may come to learn that they hoard taxidermy animals… These days, anything is possible.
#2020 am I right?!
To make sure you get to know them properly, you need to learn the art of subtle grilling. AKA, bombard them with great questions, but be cute about it!
Whether you prefer winking, the tried and true hand on the arm, or flirting with sarcasm, keep it true to you and your methods.
Here are some questions that are perfect for your first date which will allow you to get the info you need to see if you need to blast your friends with an S.O.S. text…
15 questions for the first date:
- What hobbies do you partake in?
- What kinds of things make you laugh?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years?
- Which family member are you the closest to?
- Do you have a good relationship with your family?
- What’s the last book you read?
- What are some things everyone should try at least once?
- What wrong or right assumptions do people make of you?
- Do you spend a lot of time on your computer? If so, doing what?
- What did you really do last summer?
- If you could be anyone dead or alive for a day, who would it be?
- Who is your biggest role model?
- What’s your favorite smell?
- If you had the power to change one law, what would it be and why?
- What’s a guilty pleasure of yours?
There you have it, folks! Ask these questions and thank me later!
Save this post for later and follow us on Pinterest!